Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~Expressions~

Today started off as a wet day which was a good thing considering the bad hazy weather lately but the outcome was still nevertheless the same as the haze refuses to be swept away by the rain.

~Arrived at college wet at 12.00pm and met up with my friends and sat around till 3.00pm for the contract class~ after class what some of us usually do is stayed back to study or chat. On the way to dinner we caught up with Mr.Aria to chat about a Part Time student who scored a 1st Classed Honour In UWE which was truly amazing! as it was a rare thing which only 1 person in the whole world would get it and even students who are in the UK find it extremely hard to attain such an honor.After dinner at mamak we went back to 2ND floor and continue our studies? which ended up mostly discussing about *Chris still not making his move* because there wasn't any move left to make as that option has already been taken away from me.Well most of my friends would think I'm a coward which I guess I am but part of me would like to defy that as I myself for one wasn't really sure if she's the one( yeah some of you might say that I say that because she has already found someone else ) truth is I am confuse as to what I really want, sure there were many times where I could express my feelings towards her but every time I wanted, a part of me would whisper are you sure about this? you might end up not wanting this relationship in the end and let it go, maybe it's just me thinking too much or my feelings towards her has been build up because of the constant time that I spend with her during my 2 years of Form 6.

As for regrets? surprisingly there are none...maybe it's because the time apart? or ?

~Not sad or emo just wanted to express things out due to conversations had with friends today~

No comments: