Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SICKED

Its been awhile since I blog once again, well lately,just a few days ago I've started my 2 weeks holiday which will last till the coming 7Th of September but I wouldn't be planing on taking a long 2 weeks break as I fear I may forget most of my studies due to the holiday situations which I rarely study.So to cope with that situation I'll be joining my fellow UKT mates to CLASS!! I'm sure they'll be glad to see my face there xD.

As to what I've done lately! Nothing much, last Saturday I went for a movie called UP with my friends which was pretty good and deserves a 4 out of 5 rating. After the movie I went and hung out with my 2nd batch of friends from the buddhist youth camp that I used to attend which turned out to be a dinner gathering at MID Valleys Food Court = = could have been worst least we had some talks and catching ups, after dinner we went our separate ways and I went home~ Had loads of fun thanks to my friends and it really did take a load of stress off me ^^.

Back to the present day....today was just way boring with works to do and datelines to catch up, at times I really regretted taking up this job but at least its till tomorrow and the pay.... well.... at least its good, though the amount of work can be compared to one of my Thick law books. To make matters worst I've just gotten food poisoning due to what I had to guess is the roti canai I had for my lunch! my stomach is killing me now...well hope it gets better soon or I'll have to take a trip to see the Doc.

No comments: