Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Me

Recently I've been quite well.... (I just can't believe myself saying this but its the fact) quite hardworking by attending night classes and all and also going to college almost everyday be it class or no just to hang out with my pals and study( Nerding, though they are not nerds but I somehow felt that I've become one).Well maybe this is what Mr.Rabinder and Mr.Arnold said about us needing to have the passion for law in order to enjoy studying it I guess that passion has already been growing bit by bit within me and hopefully this growing passion does not blow off.Life these days has been quite like moving forward for me and now I finally understand what YanZheng once said which I once ask that if we would ever grown apart from our friends and meet new ones which I feel it is happening to me now as I have seldom see or spend time with. This of course beats staying at home doing nothing but gaming and having no life at all which I use to be doing but now it's a lot of a different story as I have an aim now. Nevertheless, I am grateful that I had met new friends that whether they know it or not had help me to shape this passion up and their undying competitiveness and hardworking~ness has always served as a reminder to me not to fall too far behind from my goal.~ Hopefully I dont let anyone down anymore and myself~

No comments: