Thursday, June 4, 2009

Randoms

Since I have much time to spare at this very hour late in the night I'd decided to blog about events happen during just a few hours ago.Lets start with the mornings! woke UP! took a shower took my breakfast watch some TV fooled around till noon and suddenly I heard scratching sounds coming from my bedroom door, at first all I thought was it might be the great spooky sound effects of the game that I was playing, after an hour I'd stopped to do some reading but as my surroundings became quiet and peaceful? there it was again the eerie sound that seem like fingernails on a chalkboard, by then well any person would be at least a little paranoid after going through an hour of horror game as I did. But I'd continue to ignore the sound of it and turned on some music to ease myself up, there I was happily reading some law cases and singing alone to some musics and suddenly what seems to be tapping sounds on my bedroom door as I heard the sound *tap tap tap tap* and with some light scratches on it , I was beginning to think I was losing my mind so I got up silently and grabbed my old antique tennis racket preparing to go full swing at whoever was behind those noises behind my bedroom door. As I reach the knob of my door I could still hear the same noises over and over again and also I could feel someone or something behind it like a dark presence, as turn the knob slowly I wondered what if it was a trap to lure me to open? but it was too late I rushed out and.....
There it was! standing right in front of me, its eyes were the eyes of a predator and I stood still and smiled back at it..... you should know if something bad were to happen I would not be here writing this blog the rest should be easy enough to figure out...

No comments: