Sunday, May 31, 2009

Woot~

~ Finally after so long did i remember my password and link , was foolish of me to have made a link and a long password and did not even wrote it down LoL. To make a long story short! I ve started my education in doing what i wanted all along i guess, which was taking up Law course at the Brickfields Asia College , life was good so far as the awkwardness of the 1st day of college life during May which i attended was quashed with the warm and friendly welcome from new found friends whos name I felt lazy to list down right now...(well you guys know who i am reffering to xD).Currently there has been lots of catching up to do as I m still quite far off course from my mates ( i'll catch up!!! wait for me!! XD).

~ nothing much to write these days lost my creativeness~ xD

No comments: