Sunday, January 18, 2009

CNY

As we all know~!!CNY is just around the corner! for me CNY is the best time of the year, this is because its the only time where most of my families reunite under one big round table, hmm sounds like King Arthur and his knights but instead we gather to dine!touché! and catch up with one and the other, and what kinda celebration would the Chinese New Year be without the blazes of FIREWORKS?! that of course had been taken care off as I had just acquired some ILLEGAL fireworks through certain means hehehe. Well CNY isn't all about blowing things out loud with a bang and flashes, for me its also the time where I get to go vacation with all my family and throughout the ordeal I can even make some quick bucks by gambling as It's a tradition for us Chinese to do so on the Festive season.

~that's all now~

will write more later on I guess...

No comments: