Saturday, January 17, 2009

Randoms

Phew! finally decided to blog because there was absolutely nothing to be done at home other than sleeping, Forget finding a job as Chinese New Year is nearing and I'll be off back to my hometown in Sitiawan,Perak on the coming 24th of January!

For the last 2 days I've been keeping myself busy by doing part time job as a slave in a Thai restaurant named Basil Leave somewhere around Jalan Ampang.The Working hours were not long but during the whole 6 hours ordeal well...they were a real pain as it was a busy night due special functions being held there and most of us did more than what we were assigned to do and got paid kinda crappy at a rate of RM 5.00 per hour.

Whats worst during the whole process I got hit on by one of my worst fears of my life, gays , in which it was the owner of the *Fine Establishment* who had asked for my phone number in hopes we could *Hang Out Together Sometime* of course any straight guy out there like me who love the ladies would surely come up with something smart and fast at that instant moment and here was my excuse...

Gay guy: What's your name? hey boy can I have your number?

Me: *thinks* F**K!,DAmn! I'm in deep shiat!* *awkward laughs* its Christopher and I left my phone at home and sorry I could not remember my own number...

Gay guy: har!? how can that be*in a sissy way* dont bluff me la (and all i hear after that was bla bla bla bla gibberish) why don't after work we go makan? ok ?

Me: *laughs* and said oh I m sorry after work I'd promise my girlfriend I would take her out for supper( of course it was a lie xD, desperate times calls for desperate measures!)

Gay guy: hmph! ok lor(in a sissy like manner and runs off to god knows where)

Me: *felt so damn relief*

Well, it couldn't get any better then that as I somehow caught the eye of some foreigner from the modeling line and offered me a spot as a part timer, somehow I declined the offer as it wasn't something I had the guts to do, yeah it's stupid to decline such offer and I can't even explain why(oh well I should have recommended the person to OKM LOL)

No comments: