Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Port Dickson a.k.a Port Boring~ness

Just 4 days ago on the 6Th which was a Sunday did my family and I took a trip to Port Dickson as my mum got a free 3 days 2 nights stay at a so called resort named "Glory Beach" which was a worthwhile considering the stays which are totally free of charged. Aside from that, lets see , to start it off I didn't really had a good time during my vacation as there weren't many exciting things to do there beside the occasionally normal activities which are swimming & errr what else?! strolling down the beautiful beach? there!!! , that was the problem!!! there hadn't any of those save the overcrowded green~ish color like sad excuse for a pool! due to the excessive amount of chlorine dump as there was so Many people. To make matters worst most people just dip into to the pool without the proper swimming attire and one would also wonder what was a child with a diaper doing in the pool. And although there was a beach or what's left of it which the waters are filled with oil most likely from ship tankers docked nearby really spoils my mood of a relaxing vacation. Thankfully meals weren't as bad as the activities as quality time with my parents were spend harmoniously at a local seafood restaurant which was quite pleasing and reasonable. Well the trip did not lasted long as we thought there was no point staying for a full 3 days 2 nights duration so we ended up packing our stuff on the 2nd day and headed back home.The place may be dull but I m glad I got to spend time with my parents~ My only regret was the camera that I had left behind ~sighs~

No comments: