Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~Blues~

Its one of those days I m starting to have again where I feel like I m loosing myself once again well its not a relationship trouble though its just one of those days when you're feeling Blue, well for me I've been having it since a few weeks ago why? I don't even know, at times I just feel irritated by the simplest things such as during the discussion in the ELS class last tuesday when Mr.Sharrifs( forgive me if i spelt his name wrongly) group fired up questions which I know but did not have the ability to counter back which made me really mad with myself and also them for doing that, was able to control myself by keeping cool and putting a fake smile as I always do even if I m not happy( guess i pretend alot lately, its just my feelings that I m pretending any others are purely true and honest).

Perhaps In time I will heal~ till then I m left in ruins for now

2 comments:

JH said...

LOlx...macha, haha, i have been through your situation as well. Pretending sometimes is like what you said ? Adapting so people wont alienate you by seeing you putting on long faces ? In another words, maybe you are just thinking of others feeling which is a great thing?

Pretending in my opinion is fine, but what makes you pretend is the important point. Someone pretends just to get more attractions or getting more materially benefits. So, are you? You maybe pretending but may not be as fake as you thought. Hence, no point on feeling blue-ish on this matter but do think of what makes u cant counter argue when u knw the answer or got the point and why if u failed to do so, you will be mad at yourself ?

Dont quote from JL which he might says its a way thinking too much. Sometimes, it is just what you have to do.....

Cheers !!!

taurusice said...

I have the same feeling as you, but u're better than me... at least u have the points to 'counter back'... I don't even have it.

By the way, JH is right,
someone pretends are just to get more attention, but YOU"RE NOT.

You see, JH do give advice here,
he's good in motivation.