Friday, June 26, 2009

~Movie Day~

First and foremost it is of the greatest condolences that the Legendary King of Pop Michael Jackson had died due to a cardiac arrest why! why! did you die before releasing a album! anyways regardless of what he did in the past he will always be remembered as one of the greatest singers and also his signature move The Moon Walk.

~Today was the movie day for all BAC~rians which the college generously sponsored us for the movie of Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen(so kind of them ^^, wonder what else will they sponsor hmmm?).

Woke up at 9.00am today and head to the wash room to freshen myself up, half way through bathing my cousin Adrian shouted "Chris! Chris! open the door!" and so went out half naked and soaked with only a towel around my waist hoping that it will not fall off as I went out to open the gate for my cousin.After my royal bath I head upstairs to my chambers and wonder what should I wear? and without thinking much I took a formal shirt which was hanging on behind my door which I was suppose to wear to a wedding dinner tomorrow night, mum is gonna nag me today ~ XD As I wore out my semi-formal attire half way throughout my journey by MetroBus with my cousin I started feeling weird as in what was I thinking? wearing this and in a bus? XD regretted a little as I should have just kept it simple with my black hoodie.

We reach KLCC around 10.30am and 1st thing after I got down the bus was call the Big Guy( Frederick )but no answer so I called Wilson to ask where was he and said that he'll be arriving shortly around 30 minutes.After hooking up with the guys(Frederick,CS,JH,n Wilson) we went to the KLCC foodcourt to have my breakfast.Guess what I had?....while waiting for the movie which starts are 1.30pm we chatted around about stuffs and I must say given more time CS could literally chew off any ones ear which mine almost came off while sitting we even met a few friends who were also joining the free movie such as Kavita & Kevin who are a couple, MJ who pass by us like she was in a hurry( mind you its not Michael Jackson xD).

And so at 1.30pm we went in with the help of Frederick the big guy who pushes through the crowd like a moving tank and we manage to get in and secure a decent row of sitting for the movie.The movie started at roughly 1.45pm after trailers and advertisements and ended at 4.10pm which was about a 2 hours long duration.During the movie I felt that many of us somehow transformed back into kids who would utter words of amazement such as "wah" "wow" "wee" indeed there are times which made me join in out of no reason just to enjoy the fun with them xD. I will not tell the story of the movie as it is to me a must watch movie of the year! all I would say is that it is indeed in my opinion better than the 1st Transformers movie as the 2ND movie induces not only more action but more of a comedy element to the story which made it fun and not too dull by all the explosions Director Michael Bay is famous for.After the movie we gathered outside of the exit of the cinema to collect our RM10 which we had paid for the tickets as a deposit which I wondered why? since they gave it back anyway which made it free.After collecting the money we went to have our dinner at almost 5.00pm.After dinner as usual we debated or more like all of them asked me where to next which I had really no idea and in the end we finally ended up accompanying Tenny & TingTing to MANGO to shop, while waiting I went and bought myself a double flavoured IceCream which cost me around RM9.00 quite reasonable lol while eating we say MJ and I called out to her and she said the most funniest thing I had ever heard
Chris: May Jean!
MJ: eh you guys still here?! bubye
and there she goes.
Tenny bought a pair of blue canvass shoe which was quite nice which made me wanna get 1 for myself too.

After that Adrian and I went back home while the others went back to BAC's mamak to yumcha.During the crowded bus ride back home I was molested by an auntie!! who keep touching my butt.At 1st I did not bother as I thought it may have been to0 crowded so there was no avoiding body contact but after the bus got less crowded I notice the feel of her hands still there and quickly I turned at stare back at her and she too stared back...and I laugh why? I don't even know, and she acted as if nothing had happen and I who was too tired to even get mad at her found a sit and dose off for awhile before reaching at home and blogging.
Well I guess I had quite the fun today and it has been quite some time since I wrote so much rubbish~ Cheers~

1 comment:

taurusice said...

Hahaha....next time u should scold the auntie..!
actually, that time i was in hurry... that why BUBYE lo~ what so funny =.=