Monday, July 20, 2009

Randoms

Bloody hell....had a shock of my life that something bad had happen to my brother as he DID not even bothered to call back or told his guardian where he had been, mother came back worried and furious at my dad for letting him go to his friends home without asking for his friends contact number, you may ask why do we need the contact number, this is because he's just 11 years old and already he had broken my record during my age like him for staying out so long from after school at 1.00pm till 8.00pm without even calling back to tell anyone that he will be late...eventually he came back and I wasn't really happy at all as I was quite angry AT him and just shouted at him....soon when he entered the house mum started joining the team of shouting which was more to lecturing and told him off how irresponsible his actions are but as usual non of it went through his thick skull and I wonder why did I bother to even worry about him...sighs~ perhaps it is my duty to care for him as a brother without ever getting cared back for...well at least he's back now....

~OPERATION GROUNDING HAS COMMENCED~



as for my day today! 1 heck of a presentation at college for Malaysian studies which I felt I screwed up or maybe I was just to shy to present need more PRACTICE!!!!
This week is gonna be a quite hectic week for me as I have 2 English legal system's class to attend on this coming Saturday&Sunday which will last from 10.00am - 5.00pm.This is due to the sudden and shocking resignation of Miss Donna...the reason to her resignation was due to a health problem she suffered but was not told what kind of health problem the other was not certain to me which I felt was the main catalyse to her resigning...hope she's okay~ anyways nothing exciting happen to me as usual~ till next time~

No comments: