Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday BBQ party

Saturday 18 July 2009

Events Before The Party....

Got up as early as usual at 8.00am and to prepare for my class which i m going to have at 10.00am in college which was my Legal Skills subject and followed up by 4 hours of class by MR.Arnold the Criminal Lecturer.Soon I'd arrived at college with my cousin and as usual gotten the *warmest greetings from my pals* which I'd reply only with a nod.As soon as I took my seat Ms.Sixin was already right in front of us unloading her stuffs to prepare for the class.The class started off with her teaching us how to read Statutes which was one she'd picked out randomly that was the Mobile Homes Act(year? lazy to check) which this act was about rights of people who owned a Mobile Home or simply a home that can be transported here and there and the only problem with it was to find an open and legal spot which was obtained by renting it from authorities or people who has an empty compound.Upon listening to her lectures I took some time to stretch my body at my seat just to turned and saw an act so gross that in attracted *Criminal Liability* in the eyes of many, yeah that's right it was the act of *she who I don't wanna name* out of respect? or maybe just sympathy? where as as usual she ate something again!!!!...why does she keep doing that is beyond me, and I turned back and continued listening to the lecture with full concentration.After class the lot of us went to had our lunch at a Mamak stall which was just next to the monorail, which turned out to be a great disaster why? here is why: 1) FOOD sucks
- Maggie Goreng = it made me seem as I had intended to order maggie goreng *tak mau goreng* and it was SO SO SALTY! that it could just made my hair fall off...but being me as usual I cleaned up the whole thing not intending to waste food which was how I was brought up xD.
2) The restaurants cleanliness
- almost everywhere behind the kitchen if you stare just long enough you'll see hordes of roaches running around the Vegetables!!!! and I did not notice this till I had finished my lunch~.~
3) NEVER EVER GO THERE EVER EVER AGAIN!!!


Well....the rest of the day in college was Usual, nothing special or weird happened...


Events at the birthday....

Just about an hour and a half before the party started at 8.30 I met up with my Pals who'd plan to get some liquor to bring to the special occasion as one of my long long and best friend( i think XD) Jason Tee Kian Hoe! celebrated his 21'ST birthday which his mum decided to follow the Chinese calendar instead of the Ang Moh's which in truth he is only 20years of age same as us.Gonna skip all the trouble we had to run through just to get that liquor...

When we had arrived the BBQ stoves and fire we already lit up and ready to be use.I started off which some Fishy Balls and soon later on make my way up all the way to the chicken wings! after all of us had filled up our stomachs there came the Birthday cake & song TIME! and we sang birthday songs in english,mandarin & cantonese. Later on we had a game of cards which I dont think I could ever explain how it works here, to make it simple the loser of the smallest card number gets to DRINK! the WISKEY!!! with coke although its more wiskey than coke thanks to the some of us who'd added in so much liquor xD. After a few drinks my face was as red as the TRAFFIC LIGHT! but I wasnt drunk!! i wasnt!!!~THE END~

went back home and had a goodnights sleep and woke up refreshing as ever!~ Never did understand why people get hangovers after drinking, seems like it just refreshes me up XD~

GTG VISIT GRANDMA!

No comments: