Monday, January 5, 2009

Pennyless & Boredom

In my desperation need for entertainment I'd almost depleted what's left of my Greens,and what's worst is that I m either too unlucky or I m just feeling lazy to go job hunting after a few unsuccessful tries and with Chinese New Year just around the corner and so much left to do especially my Chinese New Year lucky draw present which is still in speculation of what to get that wont be too expensive and could be a blast!( any thoughts guys? my budget is around RM 30-40 any suggestions would be helpful). These past few days have been a real pain in the ass as there was nothing much to be done but sit in front of the computer almost 12 hours of my 24hours.Regardless I'd gotta find some stuffs to keep me occupied before my mind runs out of me!

No comments: