Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Looks like time flies really fast these days it's been another year since 2008 and yet, still I felt that I'd not been satisfied enough to call it a wrap.Last years 2008 were really packing with loads of studies and worries due to Big Examination which was my S.T.P.M, it was the last battle that I'd fought for for these past 19 years just to get my lazy ass into university to finally pursue my dreams. After all that hardship I'd still had my shares of fun and joy with New and Old friends to celebrate the ending of a tough year like going for vacations and casual outings, sadly enough it's not frequently as money issues always get in the way xD.
To make matters worst my 2009 New Year had a bad running start as i m bestowed with 2 mishaps which are a sprained back and food poisoning....In anyways I'll not let such matters discourage me from having an even better year in 2009!!!
Finally i would wish everyone of my dearest readers xD a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!! ~Cheers

No comments: