Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday

As Usual I ll be talking about Saturday life~ Although it is already a Sunday, this was a day different then any Saturdays as I had to wake up early today and get ready for a photo session(why? because i m a Celebrity That's why) for my new IC that had somehow took off and leave its *Master*(me). Well after the long 2 hours process of the ordeal I reached back home around 10.30am and somehow gotten a ride to tuition from See Mun * chatted all the way there* * hmm rest of it, i ll keep to myself, met up with OKM who was torturing himself by sitting in the class freezing his ass off. After the tuition well...* took a walk thru Petaling Street and treated See Mun a packed of....hmm dunno what did they call that particular food....what did they call it in english.....oh well...tasted good though and I ended up wanting to finish the whole thing xD but decide to save some for her...........................................................

And As usual again Saturday Night was OFFICIALLY THE YAMCHA NIGHT where I gathered with a group of friends who were LCC,WKL,LKW,FSL,YJY,LCB...?OKM & TYT? well these 2 ppl are *TRUE FRIENDS* who did not join us(hahaha). Had lots of fun chatting with them......and left at 12.30am Sunday ( those guys were planing to have a 2nd Yamcha period....gosh.....they are all YAMCHAHOLIC!

No comments: