Monday, September 10, 2007

~Let There Be Rain And Stupidity To Start My Day~

As you all should have noticed it rain quiet long and heavy in the early morning which started at 4 am or so till 8 am.Was quiet reluctant to wake up due to the great weather which is a perfect time to continue slumbering till the late mornings, but i got up anyways because i did not feel like skipping any classes today. Well...i started off at school with the MUET subject which the teacher gave us a totally mess up letter written in English with some direct translation of Bahasa Malaysia by some Malay girl name Tipah, and wanted us to translate the stupid following letter that was address to her foreign boyfriend...


*Hi, my motive write dis letter to give know u s'thing(something). I want to cut connection us. I saw u play wood 3 infront my eyes. So, I break connection to pull my body from dis luv. I have think about this very cook-cook. I know I clap one hand only, I don't trust you again! U r really crocodile land! I don't want u to play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water. I don't want banana to fruit and 2 times. Safe walk!*

(*I Laff Till I Got No More Eye Water!*) this is what happens when people directly translate another language to another different one...*sigh* but t'was fun translating it!

well after MUET I ended up with PA1 which was thought by a almost bald guy teacher and you don't need me to tell you what happen right?

And to almost end my day I enter yet another 2nd period of MUET at 6R1's class because 6R2 which was my class was having BM(i dropped the damn subject).And Oh! the disappointment I'd received when I was forced to get paired up with =.= the 2 girls I dislike most because of their personality, and they were Tee Lee Kuan And Adria(darn) I sat too far from Jay See and See Mun...and before I knew it...TLK and Adria and another guy who's name is Shiu Yong(dont mind having him in the team) came...well we were ask to create yet another fairy tale story! involving characters like *you know what i m talking about* so I did what I have to do by creating a starting point or better know yet as the introduction to make them have a head start for the story well....guess what...it was almost impossible working with TLK because of her bossiness(crap)and she was always reluctant to accept other peoples idea other then hers...well somehow, just barely we got through it, no thanks to Adria who did not contributed even a little of idea but only bark here and there which was annoying. Here's whats written thou i warn you, it may be lame( well i m sure it is)...

Once upon a time, in a far far away lands there lived a civilization like no other where wonderous and magical things were possible, a civilization founded by King Arthur and his Knights Of The Square Table which he'd name his kingdom Abalone. Abalone which was King Arthur's Kingdom flourished through many prosperous and happy years until one day an evil and cunning witch whose name was Snow White cast a dreadful spell which inflicted the kingdom which made most of its citizens lived in full hatred amongst each other. I'll bet your wondering what!? Snow White turn bad, how ? well it all happened on that very day where everyone thought she would live happily ever after that she decided to learn sorcery which in the end turn her into an evil witch.Sooo,to overcome the matter the King and his Knights Of The Square Table made a plea to any would be heroes that would save them from this fate after trying to banish the evil witch themselves! Why even King Arthur's so called Mighty Sword Excalibur could not withstand the might of a single fragile pen used by the evil witch, as the saying goes, *The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword* bla bla bla.....well thats all for now,its still on progress and I ll post it out when its finish or not...if it gets to darn lame~

No comments: