Wednesday, November 7, 2007

~1st Taste Of A Long Holiday That's Coming~

Currently I've got nothing better to do at this very very early morning so I've decided to write something, well as the title refers, my long holidays would be arriving in about 2 more weeks, as for this week, its Deepavali week! hurrays to the Hindus and a Happy Deepavali to them. Today was the 1st day of the week where i felt so empty just doing nothing sitting at home whole day facing my com and playing Dota with friends(friends like yihtat,andrew & Beng),man...i would rather spend my days at a good book shop like Boarders at Times Square or spending some quality time with my school mates hanging out somewhere. Well my school mates did plan an outing on this coming Friday to celebrate Jay See's birthday and sadly enough i would not be joining them as i had to travel to Johor to attend a wedding as i have mention in the previous blog T_T. It saddens me that i could not attend one of my in which i considered her as a dear friend of mine's birthday celebration. I wonder why nothing like that is done with the guys...perhaps i should start the tradition of celebrating your friends birthday xD this all would be impossible if non of them are willing to exchange some of their money for happyness *sighs* anyways its getting late...and i do really hope when i wake up later things would not be so dull as it has yesterday ....... nites!~

No comments: